Saturday, April 14, 2012

We Were Sick And Had Steamboat For Dinner

Yes! That was exactly what i had with my friend, Lg. Both of us were sick on the same day. I had a terrible flu and felt like a clown with a big red nose to blow on. Phew... Luckily, after eating some medicine the next day i am all fine. Alhamdulillah....

This is Lg. She is my studiomate.

Me with my orange juice (still had cold drink even though been having terrible flu disaster. Stubborn me!) 

Putting every ingredient  in. 

BBQ chicken

Mine 


Great tasty dinner! Awesome...

It just that on the day i got the flu i had to attend this serious 3D rhino and grasshopper software class which i cant hardly escape. So end up, i felt asleep half of the class and the other half of the class getting confused  and lost to all the new command and systems. Great! Now i do have to learn it by myself. Or maybe ask some of my friends or seniors if they are not busy and wouldn't mine lending me their time for a while. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...