Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hooray! Lets Meet The Flying Balloon


Assalammualaikum.... Hi there...

This is my new blog since the last one was a total disaster and it was just an experimenting process(or maybe i got bored with it) hahaha... Nevermine.. Lets move on with this one...

It is called The Flying Balloon...

Funny, it felt & sounded as if im writing a book...
Maybe i should write a book call The Flying Balloon (ignore it.. just a silly idea that suddenly pops up in my mind)

There are lot of things that happened to me for the last few years... Guess what.. I've been growing. Yeah! Growing by age and also unfortunately adding up more weight...Errr... Thats no good. But what more important was life made me realised the important things around me... it did made me stronger and braver along the way to face the challenging world...

Its was never an easy job to sail life in the vast ocean. No one ever say its easy but its never impossilbe to live a happy life. My blog is just a few stories of my life that i wanna share. I didnt mind if no one read it. I only want to write about it so that one day i could flip through those pages back and see what did i do or see or went or ate at that time. I do sometimes tend to forget things so this my way of making my brain refresh back what i been through those days...

Im still in the process of designing my new blog. Hope i manage to get a nice layout. 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...