Sunday, February 12, 2012

What A Hot Sunny Sunday

 


Weather: Hot sunny cloudly blue sky... Love the sky today. What i could not resist is the very hot weather.

Today Activities: Went to my cousin's family wedding reception. Meet up with my dear mom-to-be cousin. She is expecting in 1-2 weeks. Hope i could see her baby before i move to Shah Alam to further my master studies in the end of the month. While we were chatting keeping updates with our life, a mummy cat with a big  baby tummy went to sleep at our side. It was so funny to see the two are expecting their baby to be born. 

Time move so fast as it rapidly changes our life. I was her bridesmaid 9 months ago and look at it now! A beautiful baby is waiting to come out to cherished our lives.


P/s: Adore my other cousin's daughter eye lashes. She is so adorable that we called her "Gebu". It means fair skin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...