Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Cousin's Engagement Day










Last week was Ain's engagement day. She is one of my close cousin. I just wanted to proudly say to her "Ain, ur engaged! *wink*. I'm so happy for you. She and her fiance, Palie make a great couple together. Even though i had to rushed to 2 events on the same day in different state, i still manage to arrived to her special day (I arrived 45 minutes late).

Like she said "one step closer from south to north" since Ain is from the north city and Palie is from the south city. The event went well as planned. I also had some extra time making chocolate brownies with almonds for her as a present. I hope she likes it. I really love her engagement's rainbow cake. It was delicious and cute.

As she is engaged, people started asking me when is my turn? Always the same old questions since i'm one of the oldest child in the family. People never get bored asking questions. Before this, "When are you going to continue your studies" then "When are you graduating?" later "When are you going to start working?" More over "When are you going to get married? After that "When are you going to give birth?" Finally "When are you going to have another child" and i still think it wouldn't be the final question since the questions will never going to meet an ending i guess. But its ok. I don't really mind. At least they care about me. I know my time will come so no need to rush people! i will tell you when its time.

P/s: Ain, I did took a few of your pictures in facebook since i like the picture in your camera rather than mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...