Saturday, February 11, 2012

Making Myself Becoming A Green Thumb


I love plant especially those with flowers. Looking at plants just make me feel happy, its kind of a relaxing therapy for me. Always dream of having beautiful garden at home like it is during spring but since living in a tropical country kind of limit yourself only to tropical plants. Mostly tropical plant only have big green leaves with no flowers or maybe some tropical flowers.

Having to see my dad's garden turn out well just making me envy of his green thumb skills. Last year i planted a few but honestly, it didn't turn out well. Being a green thumb is a gift. I guess not everyone have it. This year, i'm planting a few more plants and hoping they turn well, healthy and beautiful.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...