Thursday, February 2, 2012

Why The Flying Balloon?


Found this picture in google.. Such cute balloons
(I'm putting up one big smiley face)
Sometimes, such simple creation can be very nice & creative!

Wondering why I'm calling my blog
  The Flying Balloon 

Simple! Have you ever wonder what is it like to be flying around in the blue sky like a balloon?

Seeing the world through that kind of perspective view can be very different. The wider you see the more you know and experience. I want my life to be like that. To be able to travel far beyond my expectation, to get outside the box and be mature along the journey.


Finding new friends, trying new skills/hobbies, tasting new foods, travelling to places, expecting the unexpected. It seems like a very irresistible adventure. Guess what! Im flying away from my hometown in the end of the month! Can't wait... Will tell you later about it.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...